Here at the Cholmondeley Arms we are building a fine reputation for our famous Gin collection. We opened with forty Gins and are rapidly moving to the fifty mark already. The expansion of Gin distilling and the creation of different gin types is growing and already we are planning volume two of our ‘Gin Bible’.
While reviewing our growing Gin collection we all came up with a great idea. We have many customers who like gin, who also like to travel and may find gins we don’t stock on those travels…. so…….we have come up with ‘Bring Inn the Gin’ and here’s what you have to do.
- Find a gin and make sure we don’t stock it.
- Buy the Gin and keep the receipt, this can be in Sterling, Euros (while they last!!) and American dollars
- Bring the Gin to the Inn.
- Present the gin and if we don’t stock it already we will pay you the value of your receipt. (The seal on the bottle must be intact of course)
- As a bonus we will also give you a £10 Cholmondeley gift voucher for each bottle of gin brought Inn!!
- So for the new ‘Gin Supplier’ it’s a ‘win, win’ on the ‘gin, gin’.
So what are you waiting for all you budding gin suppliers!!?? Tim, Steve and Stru are waiting!!! 100 Gins by our first anniversary???